Preventative Maintenance Plans
Prevent Halloween tricks by treating yourself to an HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plan. Give us a call to schedule a maintenance visit.
HVAC maintenance enables you to begin the heating and cooling seasons with reliable and efficient service from your home comfort equipment. There are numerous benefits that result from regular preventive care, including:
- Improved efficiency – annual efficiency loss for normal system use can be 5 percent or more, and a tune-up can counteract this loss.
- Identification of faulty parts – a mechanical system experiences wear over time, and regular HVAC maintenance allows for worn out or broken parts to be repaired or replaced as needed.
- Averting system problems – regular maintenance can reduce the potential for a later breakdown by as much as 95 percent. While it is impossible to avoid all HVAC repair situations, preventive care can save a lot of money on unanticipated heating and cooling emergencies.
- HVAC safety – heating equipment that operates through the combustion of fuel can pose a safety risk through carbon monoxide leaks, making annual inspections a crucial safety measure for your household.
- Longevity of your equipment – you can expect approximately 14 years of service from a heat pump or air conditioner and approximately 20 years of service from a furnace. Regular maintenance reduces the risk of early equipment failures and costly upgrade needs.
Through the optimization of your equipment and the early identification of problems, your maintenance plan allows you to be proactive in managing your home comfort levels throughout the year.